Brad Garrett is an American actor, stand-up comedian, voice actor and professional poker player. He started his career as stand-up comedian in the early 1980s. He is best known for his roles in Pocahontas 2: Journey to a New World (1998), Stuart Little 2 (2002), An Extremely Goofy Movie (2000) Finding Nemo (2003), Garfield (2004), Holldwinked Too ! Hood vs. Evil (2011) and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turties: Out of the Shadows (2016). Garrett was born to Barbara and Albert “Al” Gerstenfeld on April 14, 1960 in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States. He has two brothers Jeff and Paul. He graduated from El Camino Real High School and attended George Ellery Hale Middle School, Both in Woodland Hills. On May 18, 1999 he married to his girlfriend Jill Deven.
Born: Brad H. Gerstenfeld
Date of Birth: April 14, 1960
Place of Birth: Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States
Age: 56 Years Old (2016)
Star Sign: Aries
Occupation: Actor, Voice actor, Stand-up Comedian, Professional Poker Player.
Education: Graduated from El Camino Real High School and attended George Ellery Hale Middle School.
First TV Show: Norm Crosby’s The Comedy Shop (1980)
First Film: Jetsons: The Movie (1990)
Brad Garrett Family Detail:
Father Name: Albert ‘Al” Gerstenfeld
Mother Name: Barbara
Brother(s): Jeff and Paul
Son: Maxwell Bradley Garrett
Daughter: Hope Violet Garrett
Brad Garrett Girlfriend / Dated: Jill Deven, He married to Jill Deven on May 18, 1999 and together they have two children. Brad and Diven seperated in 2005.
Brad Garrett Height Weight Body Statistics and Measurements:
Brad Garrett Height: 2.04 m or 6 ft 8½ in
Weight: 98 kg
Measurements: No Enough Data
Chest: No Enough Data
Waist: No Enough Data
Brad Garrett Biceps: No Enough Data
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Shoe Size: 12 US
Distinctive Features: Tall Stature, Deep Booming Voice
Brad Garrett Favorite Things and Interesting Facts:
- He Started his career as a stand-up comedian.
- His firs major role was Robert Barone on the CBS series Everybody Loves Raymond.
- He was born and raised in Woodland Hills, California.
- His Father was a hearing aid salesman and his mother is a homemaker.
- He has a daughter named, Hope Violet Garrett and a son, Maxwell Bradley Garrett.
- He studied at the Lee Strasberg Theater Institute.\
- He appeared in a commercial for 7-up in 2009.
- He was grand marshal for the Auto Club 500 on February 24, 2008.