Kelly Rohrbach is an American actress and model. She was born to Clay Rohrbach and Anne Rohrbach on January 18, 1990 in Greenwich, Connecticut, United States. She is best known for ex-girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio. Kelly attended Greenwich Academy in Greenwich, Connecticut. In 2012, Graduated in Theater from Georgetown & enrolled at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. She made her first film debut with film Wilt in 2012 and Television debut with series The New Normal in 2013.
Born Name: Kelly Rohrbach
Born (Date of Birth): January 21, 1990
Place of Birth: Connecticut, United States
Age: 26 Years Old (2016)
Occupation: Model, Actress
Education: Greenwich Academy in Greenwich, Connecticut, Georgetown and London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
Star Sign: Capricorn
Best Known For: Sport Illustrated Model
First Film: Wilt (2012)
First Television Show: The New Normal (2013)
Official Website: kelly-rohrbach.com
Father Name: Clay Rohrbach
Mother Name: Anne Rohrbach
Brothers: Robert Rohrbach and John Rohrbach
Sister: Brooke Rohrbach
Boyfriend / Dating / Spouse: Kelly Rohrbach dated Leonardo DiCaprio (2015-2016)
Kelly Rohrbach Height Weight Body Statistics and Measurements:
Kelly Rohrbach Height: 1.75 m or 5 ft 9 in
Weight: 58 kg
Kelly Rohrbach Measurements: 34-25-36
Kelly Rohrbach Bra Size: 32B
Bra Cup Size: B
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Blonde
Shoe Size: 9 US
Dress Size: 4 US
Distinctive Features: Slim and Sharp look
- Who are your favorite artist? – Beyonce and Lorde
- What’s Your Favorite Restaurant? – Santa Ambroeus in New York, M Cafe in Los Angeles and Ottolenghi in London.
- What is your favorite social networking platform? – Twitter and Istagram
Kelly Rohrbach Interesting Fact:
- Earned scholarship to play gold for the Georgetown Hoyas.
- After working for two years in Hollywood, She began modeling.
- She always carry blanket with her wherever she goes.
- Once she has a celebrity crush on Mark-Paul Gosselaar.
- Connect on Facebook, Twitter and Istagram