Nadia Turner is an American songwriter, Singer, actress and radio/TV personality. She was born as Nadia Constance Turner on January 11, 1977 in Miami, Florida, United States. Who finished in eighth place on the fourth season of American Idol, defeated by Carrie Underwood. Her first singing performance was at the age of 5, and at the age of 11, she entered her first talent show and she won her first trophy in the Betetees Sorority talent show. She was attended the Miami Palmetto Senior High School and graduated from Florida International University.
Nadia Turner Personal Information:
Name: Nadia Turner
Born Name: Nadia Constance Turner
Born (Date of Birth): January 11, 1977
Born Place: Miami, Florida, USA
Age: 39 Years Old (2016)
Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Radio/Television Personality
Genres: Rock, Funk
Labels: Knodic Records
Best Known for: American Idol
Education: Art-Driven Schools, Florida International University
Nadia Turner Height Weight Body Statistics and Measurements:
Nadia Turner Height: 5 ft 9 in or 1.79 m
Weight: No Enough Data
Nadia Turner Measurements: No Enough Data
Nadia Turner Bra Size: No Enough Data
Skin Color: Dark
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black Brown
Hair Style: Curly
Dating / Spouse / Boyfriend / Affairs / Relationship: No Enough Data
Nadia Turner Interesting Facts:
- “American Idol” Season 4.
- She was born and raised in Miami, Florida, United States.
- Her mother is Dutch Caribbean, born in the Netherlands Antilles and her father is originally from Vienna, Virginia.
- She is one of the best funk Singer.
- Finished 8th place on the 2005 season of American Idol.
- Nadia was working for the Miami Dolphins as Cheerleader in 1996.
- Sang at the G8 Summit in 2000.
- Was defeated by Carrie Underwood on the 4th season of American Idol.
- At the age of 5, Nadia made her first singing performance.
- At the age of 11, entered her first talent show.
- Nadia completed degree from Florida International University.
- Beautiful, Sultry Voice and Unique sense of style.
Rate Nadia Turner